We provide contracts to operate, maintain, and repair sewage treatment plants and lift stations. We can provide the necessary operations & maintenance oversight on a weekly, bimonthly, or monthly site visit, dependent on the needs of the individual system. We can audit and assess the treatment unit and provide a written evaluation with repair recommendations and estimates.
Operations maintenance includes, but is not limited to:
• Greasing & changing the oil in the blower motors
• Maintaining the quality of the blower air filter
• Maintain an adequate supply of chlorine in the treatment unit to ensure pathogen disinfection
• Measure & record amp draw on all pump motors
• Check and inspect motor and pump alignments
• Check belts for wear, tear and proper tension
• Check blowers for proper operation
• Check all float switches in wet wells
• Check all relays and capacitors effectiveness
• Check and clean any clogged sludge or skimmer return lines
• Clean bar screens, brush and clear weirs
• Maintain flow measurement devices
• Assist with sludge removal operations (additional fee may apply)
• As necessary, we can provide the following services for an additional cost:
Regulatory & Effluent Compliance Monitoring
We can provide effluent sampling, Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ) Discharge Monitoring Reports preparation, LDEQ permit application completion, annual LDEQ biosolids reports and other regulatory needs, as necessary.
Your wastewater treatment lift stations can be outfitted with a remote monitoring system. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, your lift station will text us, the operator, and you, the owner, when there is a problem. We will provide timely service to your treatment system to prevent the sewer from backing up in the collection system and overflowing.